Organising accommodation for your conference attendees … made easy.
Sit back, relax and hand over the difficult task of organising the conference accommodation for your delegates, to Lythwood.
Simply upload a spreadsheet of your delegates to our event planning tool and we’ll sort everything out for you.
You can also make use of our tools, to allow your delegates to RSVP, make accommodation requests and select meal preferences online. So all you need to do, is send them a link in an email for them to click. Our tool will track the responses and send you a report of who has responded and who hasn’t. Allowing you to easily run a targeted follow-up campaign.
We’ll use that same report for an up-to-date summary of all your attendees requests and preferences. So you don’t have to run around at the last minute trying to figure out who, what and where.
- 33 double rooms (of which 26 can be changed to twin rooms)
- Maximum number of delegates with single rooms = 33
- Maximum number of delegates sharing twin rooms = 59
- Number of rooms 33 (sleeping a total of 66 guests sharing)
- Main hotel rooms – 8 x Double rooms, includes the Executive Suite
- Meadow rooms – 8 x Double rooms
- Verandah rooms – 4 x Double rooms
6 x Cottages
- Sleeping 4 guests per cottage (2 rooms per cottage)
- Lounge area, veranda, kitchen area